DEAR GORDON VETS CLIENTS AND BELOVED PETS.
Coronavirus Covid-19 is now firmly with us and to ensure that we can be there when your pets need us most, we are putting in place new protocols. We aim to not only protect our clients but also our vets, nurses and reception staff.
Please help us to help you.
Change of opening times:
Monday – Saturday: 8.30am – 1pm 2pm – 6pm
Closed until further notice.
Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 1pm 2pm – 6pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- We will only be seeing pets who we class as an emergency and to determine this we will be triaging clients by phone or video call.
- You will be able to order prescriptions and food by phone and once it arrives, we will call you, ask you to pay for it by phone and then give you a time to collect.
- When you arrive at the practice for your appointment, please let us know that you have arrived and we will ask you to wait outside and call you in, in turn.
- Doors to the practices will be locked and you will need to be admitted to the premises.
- If you are self-isolating, we will ask you to arrange for a friend or family member, who is not living with you to bring your pet to the practice.
- You will be asked to wash your hands on arrival and before you leave.
- Please take note of what you are being asked to do to help reduce any cross infection whilst you are at the practice and be advised that there will be a zero-tolerance of abuse towards any member of staff.
If you are not sure what is classified as an emergency, please call the practice and we will talk through your pet’s current condition.
We wish that you and your family and friends stay safe at this difficult time and help us to stay safe also, by following our new protocols.
Group Practice Manager